Friday 10 October 2008

Interlude for Haiku Friday

I refuse to get depressed. I have debts (gas, electric, council tax) which I really can't ignore for much longer, my skanky absent husband is still refusing to pay his share of the mortgage, but I know with effort, dedication and some work, I can survive. If nothing else, its a nice day and the sun is out. I have friends, I have a (silly) cat who loves me. There is food in the freezer and the last of my tomatoes in the garden. I'm not going to starve and I have reasonable if not perfect health.

Life isn't perfect but I have things to be thankful for. Most of all I have friends.

Haiku Friday



It is also Haiku Friday so for the first time here goes

markets drop and drop
my investments may be lost
But I still have love

Thank you Christina at http://amommystory.blogspot.com/ for introducing me to Haiku Friday

No comments: