Wednesday 1 October 2008

Entrecarding to the best effect

In the first few days after I discovered Entrecard, I was mainly browsing and dropping on blogs in the same category as mine.

However, I have now re-thought my strategy.

Some of the blog owners that might well be interested in the products I offer through my online businesses (as users, not necessarily distributors) are in other categories completely.

Particularly so with SendoutCards, the business I showcased earlier in the week. This is a great business to be in as a distributor, but also has the retail accounts for folks who just want to use the service. People love real cards, why not send them from your PC - so easy and so many to choose from!

So, if you are new to Entrecard, think about your target market both in terms of your drops - and potential return drops - and also where you are placing your advertising.

You might be pleasantly surprised where your next new customer comes from!

Have a nice day :-)

No comments: