Tuesday 18 May 2010

Found on SWOM!

I've been making loads of new contacts in the few days I have been on SWOM, and the requests to be a 'connection' keep on coming.

Took a step sideways today to check out some of these new acquaintances and found a really great and genuinely helpful blog.

Penny Cannon is a Brit, she lives in Devon and her blog is called 'Wiggies Warren'. Apart from a VERY comprehensive writeup on SWOM, she talks about getting a nasty PC virus and how she fixed it. I am currently owner of a virtually dead laptop. I'd been all through the steps that Penny mentions and was on the point of giving up and wondering when I was going to be able to buy a new lappy, plus wondering about getting my files off it. It seems there is hope, so will try Penny's suggestion and see if it works.

There is a lot of other information on the blog making it a great resource for any Internet Marketer.
A definite thumbs up and recommendation.

Wiggies Warren

1 comment:

Penny Cannon wiggie1226 said...

Thank you so much, Jenny. I really appreciate your kind words and I have returned the favour with a link to your blog from mine. Let's hope it gets us lots of extra traffic :)