Tuesday 16 September 2008

Go visit please

It has taken a while, but th e new site is now thoroughly launched and is getting a good flow of visitors.



Haven't played with Google adsense before - apart from on here, but am about to experiment with it on the new site.



I have stepped up my ebay selling again. Bought some nice goodies at the last Emsworth auction - Poole, Wedgwood amongst others and they are already on my ebay shop at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Langstone-Collectables



Something altogether spooky happened yesterday and it is far from the first time.

In 2003, my lovely Mum passed away. Each year, on or about my birthday or hers I have either had a little win on the lottery or on premium bonds. This time it was the bonds - two cheques for £50 each. Thanks Mum - you might have known that I have some bills to pay, but will also make a little donation.

No comments: