Wednesday 16 November 2011

7 Minutes to get in shape and in profit too!

I've been looking for a while for another business to sit alongside Cashbackcard which would appeal to all those people who couldn't use it because they are not UK residents.

Well now I think I have found exactly what I am looking for. It is in the health and wellness sector, it is global, it does NOT rely on you buying a whole heap of product every month and it is easy on the pocket.

I've put on a lot of weight in the last couple of years because some of my health problems have prevented me doing the sort of exercise I used to do. I needed an exercise system that was not high impact, did not rely on going to the gym and was easy to follow. That is how 7 Minute Workout came into my life - as an exercise system. The fact it is also a brilliant home business was not the first tick box!

The system involves you doing 3 x 7 minute sessions per week, You will use weights for some of them, but you can use things like cans or bottles of water if you don't have or can't afford dumbells. Each exercise session targets a different muscle group and in a 2 week period you will work every part of your body, with a day's rest in between. If you don't want to work out on the weekend, just stretch it a bit and do Monday, Wednesday, Friday and start again on the next Monday.

Don't worry if you have injuries or weaknesses in particular parts of your body, just do what you are comfortable with and you can also ask for help with alternative exercises just for you.

The payplan is excellent. 7 Minute Workout is part of the GVO group of companies, if you haven't heard of them they also do great videoconferencing software which they use for webinar calls. The backup is phenomenal in terms of what there is on the website and all the calls and information.

This is a brilliant time to join because you will get in for just ONE DOLLAR to try it out and then $9.95 a month.


I would like to invite you to a webinar where you will find out about the science behind this system and also about the business. Just RSVP with your name on this link.

http://www.myfitnesswebinar.com/?id=jennyf

No comments: